When will we open?

We have had several enquiries about when we may reopen. We just cannot say. We will have to wait for government advice on when it is safe to do so.

Meanwhile, I have assured the people who have asked about booking in June that they can absolutely make the bookings and if we are not open by then we will rearrange the date no problem at all.

It is such a shame you cannot all be here to experience how beautiful everything is at present. The birds are singing and the sun is shining. Hopefully, we will open our doors soon.

Meanwhile, stay safe everyone.