We’re so excited you’ve decided to come and stay with us. We know the cabins are quite unusual, so here’s a list things to bring with you.
What we provide
The decking area is the living space. We have a couch; wood burning stove; kitchen area with two gas hobs; a cool box with ice packs; an outdoor bath; and roll-up, floor-to-ceiling blinds to protect you from the elements. We have pots, pans, plates, cutlery and cooking utensils – everything you need to cook a meal.
The indoor space is a bedroom and ensuite shower room. You’ll find towels, bath robes and all the linen etc ready on your arrival. We have one box under the bed with board games and extra candles. And you’ll find another box with plates and mugs.
What should you bring with you?
- Bring whatever you usually would on a weekend away. Clothes, toiletries etc.
- A good book.
- Charger pack – the cabins don’t have plug sockets, so it can be useful to bring a charger pack to charge your phone.
- Slippers – many of our guests bring their slippers as to keep their feet warm on the deck
- Dry shampoo – we don’t have hair dryers, so some former guests recommend bringing dry shampoo.
- Midge spray – we don’t have many midges (midge machine works wonders) but if you’re going to be out and about you’ll probably need some.
- Board games – we have some board games (scrabble, dominoes, cards) but if you have a favourite, bring it along!
- A pair of walking boots if you’re going to head to the hills.
- A waterproof – we are in Scotland…
We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please take the time to relax, enjoy nature, and spend some quality time with your partner.
If you need anything at all, we’re just next door. Enjoy!